Want a delicious and healthy meal to tantalize your taste buds? Look no further than our mouth-watering organic Bison Chilli recipe – a dish that packs a flavorful punch and is a nutritional powerhouse.
Our recipe uses only high-quality bison meat, which is lean and packed with essential nutrients like iron and vitamin B12. Plus, as the meat is organic, you’ll know it was raised on a healthy diet, free from harmful chemicals or additives.
But our organic bison chili isn’t just good for your body – it’s also delicious. This blend of natural herbs and spices accentuates the natural flavor of bison meat, creating an exquisite taste sensation that will delight your taste buds.
Our gluten-free bison chili, just like our delicious Pea Soup, is an ideal option for individuals with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It’s made with organic ingredients and offers a flavorful, healthy meal choice.
Make It Delicious – The Perfect Organic Bison Chilli Recipe
Indulge in a mouth-watering bowl of pure delight with our Perfect Organic Bison Chilli Recipe. Packed with flavor and grass-fed Bison, it’s hearty, nutritious, and lower in fat while high in protein. Rich in taste, this chili will satisfy and comfort you on any chilly day.
Chilli Recipe Ingredients
- 1. 5 lb. – Ground, Grass Fed Bison
- 4 tsp. Grass Fed Organic Butter
- 1 – Green Organic Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 – Red Organic Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 – Organic Jalapeno Peppers (de-seeded and finely chopped)
- 5 – Cloves of Organic Garlic (Chopped)
- 2 – Yellow Organic Sweet Onions (Chopped)
- 1/15 oz. – Red Organic Kidney Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 /15 oz. – Yellow Organic Kidney Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1/15 oz. – Pinto Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1/15 oz. – Black Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1/15 oz. – Organic Corn (drained & rinsed)
- 2 – Sweet, Organic Basil Leaves (Chopped)
- 1 Cup – Fresh Organic Cilantro Leaves
- 2 tsp. – Cumin, Ground Organic
- 2 tsp. – Turmeric, Ground Organic
- 1 – tsp. – Smoked Paprika, Ground Organic
- 3 tbsp. – Chilli Powder, Ground Organic
- 1 tsp. – Organic Cocoa Powder
- 6 ounces – Organic Tomato Paste
- 28 Ounces – Crushed Organic Tomatoes
- 32 oz. – Organic Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp. – Pink Himalayan Salt +/- for your taste preference
- 1 tsp. – Ground Pepper +/- for your taste preferences
All of these things in a single meal? Isn’t it amazing how easy, healthy, flavorful, and delicious a dinner can be? Our organic bison Chilli recipe is truly something special. It’s gluten-free, 100% organic, and it’s easy to make! So what are you waiting for? Try this fantastic dinner dish tonight – we guarantee it’ll be a hit!
Chilli Recipe Instructions
About 8 Servings
You can enjoy the delectable taste of Chilli all week by doubling up on this recipe tonight! Your taste buds will thank you for experiencing the explosive flavors of this winning combination of ingredients. As the days go by, watch the flavors in this Chilli become even more splendid as they fuse into a beautiful symphony of deliciousness.
01. Over medium-high heat, using a large cooking pot, melt butter and sauté the chopped Green and Red Bell Peppers, jalapeno peppers, fresh garlic, and sweet onions. Sautéing until the onions are slightly golden brown.
02. Add your ground Bison and all seasoning; Chopped cilantro and sweet basil leaves, ground cumin, ground turmeric, ground smoked paprika, and ground chili powder. Cook until the bison has slightly browned.
04. Season with freshly ground Himalayan salt and peppercorn. Cook Chilli on low for two hours to thicken and fill with flavor.
Stir Chilli occasionally.
Looking for a dessert?
Indulge in some sweet magic with a creamy, healthy dessert, and guaranteed to have you grinning from ear to ear.
Introducing the Chaga Vanilla Bean Ice Cream recipe – a mouth-watering treat that satisfies any sweet tooth. Experience the rich and luxurious flavor of vanilla, combined with the healing benefits of Chaga mushroom.
This recipe is packed with wholesome goodness and will satisfy and refresh you. So treat yourself to a little scoop of heaven – your taste buds (and your body) will thank you!
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love your feedback and thoughts on our tasty organic creation! If you enjoyed this Bison Chilli recipe, remember to like and share!