Do you feel sluggish, have trouble sleeping, or have digestion issues? If so, it may be time to try the healing power of red cabbage!
This beautiful purple veggie isn’t just a tasty addition to your diet – its antioxidant-rich nutrients work hard at improving liver function and aiding digestion. Therefore, red cabbage is nature’s glowing elixir for your liver and gut.
Keep reading Red Cabbage: Nature’s Glowing Elixir for Your Liver and Gut to learn more about the nutritional value of cabbage and how you can incorporate this fantastic eatable into your diet.
The brilliant, vividly colored red cabbage is a nutritional powerhouse that’s both affordable and widely available.
Besides being packed with vitamins C, K, and B-complex, it also contains essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
But the real shining star is its high concentration of anthocyanin polyphenols – mighty antioxidants renowned for their formidable anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer properties.
This superfood contains powerful phytochemicals such as isothiocyanates, zeaxanthin, and lutein, which can help prevent various types of cancer, including colon, breast, stomach, lung, and prostate cancer.
So, if you’re looking for a healthy veggie option, consider adding some vibrant red cabbage!
Also, red cabbage works wonders when lowering cholesterol levels. By working with bile acids in digestion, this beauty can help remove harmful cholesterol from the blood.
Supports a Flourishing Digestive Tract
This intriguing red cabbage is a powerhouse food that supports a flourishing digestive tract. It can balance harmful bacteria and foster flourishing friendly bacteria (like acidophilus) in the gut.
In addition to being a superhero food, adding it to your plate can also support your nervous system and possibly even help reduce amyloid plaque buildup in the brain, which we know can lead to Alzheimer’s.
Not only is red cabbage incredibly nutritious, but it also has a whole host of health benefits. This versatile veggie can help with ulcers, osteoporosis, heart disease, and even age-related macular degeneration. But that’s not all – it’s also fantastic for reducing inflammation and boosting your immune system. And the best part? It’s super easy to add to your diet!
Whether tossing it into a salad, wrapping it up in a wrap or nori roll, or juicing it for a refreshing drink, red cabbage is a delicious way to support your health. For more information, uncover a trove of knowledge and wisdom with this must-read book!
Red Cabbage Health Benefits
- Powerfully sweeps the colon
- Expels harmful bacteria, viruses, debris, fungus, worms, and parasites from the intestinal tract, liver, and spleen
- Promotes friendly bacteria in the gut
- An excellent remedy for constipation
- Helps with digestive disorders
- It helps rejuvenate the liver
- Reverses scar tissue
- Expels ammonia gas from the body (the cause of bloating)
- It can help with peptic ulcers
- It helps remove bad cholesterol from the blood
01. Disease-fighting pigments
The regal red-purple tones of this crucifer conceal a mighty secret – it’s packed full of powerful disease-fighting pigments.
What’s more, the sulfur in the cabbage acts as a carrier for these amazing phytochemicals, making it a true hero when it comes to rejuvenating the liver.
In fact, red cabbage can even help tackle scar tissue and minimize pesky pathogens in the gut.
02. Red Cabbage A Helpful Cruciferous Vegetable For Your Thyroid
Did you know that some foods have been falsely labeled as “goitrogenic,” meaning they could harm your thyroid?
Don’t worry, the truth is much more beautiful than that myth.
Of course, the humble cruciferous veggies are truly a miracle worker for our thyroid!
Moreover, these veggies are like magnets that attract and remove radiation that has found its way into our thyroid from dental or medical procedures. They are truly the ultimate superfood for a healthy and happy thyroid. They also serve as a shield against the ravaging effects of viral outbreaks that often trigger thyroid disease.
Whether you’re dealing with hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s, or simply seeking to take control of your thyroid health, this book is a must-read for anyone.
Red cabbage + Apple together
Eating apples and red cabbage in tandem is a powerhouse of a combo. It works wonders in eliminating harmful bacteria, worms, and viruses from your body.
This powerful combination focuses on cleansing your liver, spleen, and intestinal tract, ensuring optimal health and wellness for your body.
So next time you’re considering a snack, consider this natural and tasty solution to keep your system free from parasites!
Red Cabbage: Nature’s Glowing Elixir for Your Liver and Gut Recipe
Red Cabbage Elixir Recipe
Yields about 24 ounces of juice
Experience the bold and vibrant flavors of nature with our Red Cabbage Elixir with Apple recipe. This refreshing elixir is a feast for the senses, combining the crisp sweetness of fresh apples with the earthy richness of red cabbage.
Each sip delivers a burst of antioxidants and essential vitamins, making it the perfect choice for a nourishing and invigorating beverage. Best of all, our recipe is easy to make!
- 1 small/medium head of red cabbage
- 5 apples (the darker in red they are in color, the better)
- Begin by thoroughly washing and drying crisp apples and red cabbage.
- Next, slice the apples into quarters and removing the unwanted core, and then preparing the cabbage chunks in a way that allows them to effortlessly slide into the juicer’s feeding tube.
- Extract juice from apples and chopped cabbage in a juicer.
*Your juice isn’t just a drink, it’s a living elixir full of glorious enzymes. But to take full advantage of all its goodness, it’s best to savor it soon after juicing, your body will thank you.
- When it comes to apples, the redder the skin, the better the nutrition! These crimson-hued fruits are jam-packed with nutrients to keep you feeling your best.
- Experience the joy of harvesting your own sweet, crispy apples by visiting a lush, organic orchard where you can pluck juicy apples straight from the source. Don’t underestimate the benefits of these unspoiled gems – unpeeled and unsprayed, they harbor vital bacteria that rev up your gut and immunity. And let’s not forget the serene and humbling experience of gathering fruit with your own two hands – it’s a beautiful form of mindfulness that connects you to the earth and all its wonders.
Explore an array of delightful recipes that cater to your well-being beyond this page.
Nourish yourself inside and out with our collection of wellness recipes.
The Many Healing Powers of Pears and How They Can Help Improve Your Health
THIS POST COMPRISES ADVANCED INFORMATION FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR AND LEADING HEALTH EXPERT ANTHONY WILLIAM