Yummy Organic Pumpkin Pie is a rich and velvety smooth Pie bursting with deliciousness. Made with classic eggnog, and homemade whipping cream.
- 15 oz. - Organic Pumpkin
- 2 Lrg. - Organic Brown Eggs
- 1 Cup - Organic Eggnog
- 1/2 Cup - Organic Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 Cup. - Organic Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. - Organic Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 Tsp. - Organic Tumeric
- 1 Tsp. - Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp. - Ground Cloves
- 1/2 Tsp. - Organic Ground Ginger
Yummy Organic Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie Mixture
Preheat Oven 425°
1. Combine all dry ingredients and set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer on high-speed beat eggs until fluffy, then, at low speed, add the fresh pumpkin (or) canned).
Next, add all dry ingredients together and mix well. Finally, at low speed, add your eggnog and evaporated milk and mix well (trying not to overmix).
3. Pour pumpkin mixture into pie shell.
4. Bake for 15 minutes at 425°, then reduce heat to 350°, and continue to bake for 1 Hr - 35 minutes or until the center comes out slightly clean using a wooden skewer.
*For a more developed flavor, just make the day before.
Yummy Organic Pumpkin Pie -
Add fresh whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon to garnish.
Simple Recipe For Homemade whipping Cream -
1 Quart - Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup - Organic Granulated Sugar
Using an electric mixer - Add 1 quart of organic heavy whipping cream and 1 cup of organic sugar together, then on high speed whipping the heavy cream until fluffy and thick. (Do Not Overmix)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 115Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g