Keto Friendly + Gluten Free Coconut Pancakes, delightfully fluffy and naturally gluten-free. A great alternative to wheat.
- 1/4 cup - organic coconut flour
- 3 large - large organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons - cold-pressed, unrefined organic virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons - organic maple sugar (or Monk Fruit for keto) for pure Monk fruit with 0 Erythritol try the link below.
- 1 teaspoon - baking powder organic
- 1 teaspoon - organic vanilla bean extract
- 1/8 teaspoon - pink organic himalayan salt
- 2 (+) tablespoons - organic grass-fed butter
- 1 Cup of Macerated Berry Topping /or/ 1 Cup of Fresh Blueberries & Raspberries
Keto-Friendly + Gluten Free Coconut Pancakes -
Using a large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the coconut flour, eggs, coconut oil, organic maple syrup /or/ Monk Fruit for Keto (For pure Monk fruit with 0 Erythritol), vanilla extract, baking powder, and himalayan pink salt. Mix well.
Using a heavy nonstick griddle or well-seasoned cast-iron skillet, place over medium heat. Before applying the batter, add a drop of water to the pan if it dances across the surface then it's ready.
Lightly grease the pan with grass-fed butter, the butter should be hot and not smoking. Applying this method makes really great pancakes.
Next, pour three tablespoons of the pancake mixture, cooking until bubbles start to form about 4 to 5 minutes. Then, flip the pancake and let it cook on the other side, about four minutes until both sides are lightly golden brown.
This recipe makes roughly six small pancakes (about 5-inches in diameter). For a delicious topping try our blueberry compote recipe.
Leftover pancakes will stay fresh an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Potential health benefits of Monk Fruit:
Safe For Diabetics
Helps Fight Infection
May Decrease Your Risk of Diabetes
Has Anti-Cancer Properties
Helps Reduce Inflammation
Might Help Fight Fatigue
Could Aid in Weight Loss
May Relieve Allergy Symptoms
Monk fruit allergies:
Hives or rash.
Rapid or weak pulse.
Stomach pain or vomiting.
Organic Grass-Fed Butter-
Grass-Fed Butter may be one of the healthiest dairy products on a ketogenic diet rich in conjugated linoleic (CLA), the fatty acid that promotes weight loss.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 151mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g