Green Superfood Non-Toxic DIY Face Mask –
I have been using organic skin care for a decade, since I switched from my favorite brands. Primarily due to the extensive list of chemical-laden ingredients in their products (Something I wanted to avoid completely). What is the point of using a product filled with chemicals that poisons your body with toxins?
After switching to organic chemical-free products and being conscientious with what I put in and on my body, my skin radically improved in overall healthiness, texture, and appearance. And with the various facials, I have tried, my favorite continues to be the ones that I quickly put together myself using edible ingredients that I already have in my kitchen, such as Amazing Grass Antioxidant Green Superfood Powder or have growing in the garden depending on the season. And honestly, if you cannot eat it, should you be applying it to your skin?
The perfect ratio –
Our skin is slightly acidic, with a pH of around 5.5. And finding a proper facial mask that doesn’t cause an imbalance isn’t simple. Some products will leave your face completely tight, dry, dull, or completely oily, thus leaving your skin in worse condition than before. Therefore, using Amazing Grass Antioxidant Green Superfood Powder (Not affiliated) as a facial was perfect. Intentionally for health shakes, that became my go-to facial.
Applying Amazing Grass Antioxidant Green Superfood Powder as a green superfood non-toxic diy face mask creates a neutral balance without exacerbating troubled skin further. It contains rich, potent botanical ingredients such as nutritious greens, phytonutrient-packed fruits, veggies, and grasses. The added antioxidant blend made from high-quality fruits, vegetables, and herbs supports healthier skin, providing many benefits in one facial.
Benefits of Honey on the Skin –
Combining honey with this green superfood non-toxic diy face mask produces a wealth of added benefits. Full of micronutrients, raw honey is mother nature’s humectant. Honey naturally moisturizes the skin, contains potent antibacterial properties, and contains a high gluconic acid level, which brightens and evens-out skin tone. Here are just a few benefits of adding honey to this facial.
- A naturally soothing element that has healing properties traditionally used on wounds to aid healing! It also nourishes damaged skin to fade scars (like those pesky acne scars!).
- Possesses natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Perfect for getting rid of dirt and bacteria preventing and treating acne to include hormonal acne.
- Full of antioxidants and encourages collagen production—two things that are essential for preventing aging and increasing glow.
- An exceptional moisturizer and hydrates even the driest of skin.
- Makes a great clarifying agent because it naturally opens up pores, making them easier to unclog.
- The honey enzymes work as a gentle exfoliator by removing dead skin cells. Revealing a fresh new layer of skin, resulting in a radiant complexion.
For other helpful articles with honey click here
How To Use This Green Superfood Non-Toxic DIY Face Mask
This mask is amazing because it’s so simple. It can be used on its own with rose water or added to other ingredients. Simply apply to freshly cleansed skin using a face mask brush and leave on skin for 15 minutes or longer (if you prefer).
What To Expect with Green Superfood Non-Toxic DIY Face Mask
This DIY facial has a lovely light fruity scent due to the Amazing Grass berry mixture. Its texture is somewhat gritty, making this facial perfect for a light exfoliation. This facial will also remain moist without cracking.
My Personal Experience Using Green Superfood Non-Toxic DIY Face Mask
I have personally experienced a brightened, dewy, less blemished complexion with zero irritation after one use (I have sensitive skin). My time was excessive at (4) hours of total time.
Results will vary from person to person, the length of time the mask remains on, as well as the number of times used, and the current health of your skin. * Always apply a patch test before use.
- 1 - 2 Scoops. - Amazing Grass - Green Superfood (Antioxidant)
- 1 tbl. - Unfiltered, Organic Raw Honey
- 1 tbl. - Organic Fresh Squeezed Lemon
- 1 tbl. - Water /or/ Organic Rose Water
Green Superfood DIY Facial Mask -
In a glass or plastic bowl, combine Amazing Grass - Green Superfood,
organic, raw, unfiltered honey, fresh Juice from one organic lemon,
water /or/ organic rose water, and blend well with a wooden spoon.
Facial Consistency -
The consistency should be somewhat thick and creamy, so it will not slip down your face when applied. If perchance, your texture is too liquidy mix in a little more Amazing Grass.
Amazing Grass Green Food Blend