Do you often feel stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed? It’s common for everyone to experience times of difficulty when grappling with the complexities of life. Lucky for us, mother nature has provided some simple remedies to help nurture our well-being and give us a burst of relief! One such remedy is cinnamon; an ancient spice dating back in history as early as 2800 BC that is packed full of natural health benefits. By adding just a sprinkle into your daily routine, you’ll be surprised at how much calmer and healthier you can feel!
This blog post will discover the incredible wonders of this fragrant spice and its oil. Learning how it can make a difference, from calming anxiety to reducing stress to eliminating houshold pest. So take a moment, breathe deeply, and embark on this soothing exploration.
Harness the wondrous power of cinnamon to help your body overcome a host of maladies! This versatile spice delivers a potent one-two punch, capable of reducing inflammation, alleviating autoimmune disorders like fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, and even stopping stubborn yeast infections, candida overgrowth, and menstrual cramps. Did you know that cinnamon boasts anti-cancer properties as well? Studies have shown that it can reduce the growth of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells, making it a valuable tool in cancer prevention and treatment. And as if that weren’t enough, cinnamon is also commonly found in dental treatments and gum due to its remarkable pain-relieving and antiseptic properties. Give your body the care it deserves with the remarkable benefits of cinnamon!
Cinnamon bark essential oil (CINNAMON VERUM)
If you’re looking for an essential oil that can promote relaxation and offer a range of health benefits, consider adding cinnamon bark oil to your aromatherapy collection.
Cinnamon bark essential oil (CINNAMON VERUM) is derived from the bark of the Cinnamomum tree. This tree is native to Sri Lanka, India, and Vietnam. It has a wide range of benefits that can be attributed to its unique composition.
The main ingredient in cinnamon bark oil is cinnamaldehyde, therefore, responsible for its characteristic smell. This compound has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective against various skin conditions. Cinnamon bark oil can also be used to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and improve circulation. In addition, cinnamon bark essential oil has stimulant properties that can help to boost energy levels and mental alertness. For these reasons, cinnamon bark essential oil is an excellent natural remedy for many ailments.
Furthermore, when seeking benefits from essential oils, it’s always important to find high-quality, organic essential oil.
By simply taking a whiff of cinnamon spice, you could be giving your brain a boost! Its essential oil can help improve your memory and focus, making you feel more alert and sharp.
Imagine a cleaning solution that can rid your home of germs without harsh chemicals or toxins.
Cinnamon Bark oil contains a variety of benefits and powerful antibacterial properties. It’s an excellent, safe, and effective choice for cleaning, thanks to its potent germicidal qualities. With this remarkable oil, you’ll feel confident knowing that you’re keeping your home clean and free of harmful substances.
Indulge in the warm and spicy scent of Cinnamon Bark oil, known for its ability to promote feelings of comfort and well-being. Whether seeking relief from stress or looking to enhance your mood, this aromatic oil can help soothe and calm your emotions, creating a sense of peace and tranquility.
Are pesky household insects driving you crazy?
Cinnamon Bark oil may be the solution! This natural deterrent can help keep black ants, mosquitoes, roaches, and flies at bay without harmful chemicals.
So relax and enjoy your insect-free home with the comforting scent of cinnamon.
01. Cinnamon Health Benefits
This spice has long been revered for its medicinal properties, including soothing gastrointestinal issues like diarrhea, nausea, and indigestion. It’s also great for reducing inflammation, making it an effective natural remedy for arthritis.
With its wide range of health benefits. Its most well-known benefit is its ability to help regulate blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, help improve circulation, relieve pain, and boost cognitive function.
Cinnamon also has a soothing effect on respiratory conditions such as bronchitis and asthma. With its potent properties, cinnamon works wonders in effectively clearing out congestion and mucus while also shortening the duration of the flu. It can also help relieve nausea and vomiting.
Cinnamon Powder Internally
- Cinnamon oil helps to provide relief from colds and viruses.
- Has antimicrobial properties that make it effective in treating infections.
- Decreases inflammation
- It helps clear up an acne complexion.
- It helps to lower bad cholesterol (LDL)
- Increases circulation.
- Potent properties against the swine parasite nematode Ascaris suum and kills them.
- Promotes oral health
- Protects against Streptococcus mutans and Candida ssp biofilm, two agents that cause oral infections and cavities in teeth.
- It helps to reduce blood sugar levels.
- The cinnamon essential oil contains antimicrobial effects against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a potentially life-threatening, drug-resistant bacteria.
Cinnamon Oil EXTERNALLY
Using Cinnamon essential oil externally, Use certified organic, 100% pure, cold-pressed, unrefined oil such as Jojoba Oil. Mix two drops of cinnamon oil with two to three cups of carrier oil, such as Jojoba oil, and use for massage. *Cinnamon essential oil is very potent and can cause contact dermatitis and burn, so please take caution and use it with a carrier oil; If irritation occurs, stop immediately.
AS A FACIAL SCRUB
Mix it with cinnamon sugar, orange juice, and olive oil to create a rejuvenating scrub with antiseptic properties to effectively kill facial bacteria.
FOR A FOOT SOAK
Treat nasty fungal infections by mixing a drop of cinnamon leaf oil in a bucket of warm water, and then soak your feet in it. This application works great for athletes and people who wear closed shoes most of the day.
Ahh, the warmth and comforting scent of cinnamon filling your home. Many people enjoy the smell of cinnamon and find it very soothing and relaxing.
Cinnamon bark oil has a warm, spicy aroma that promotes feelings of comfort and well-being.
When used in aromatherapy, it can help to soothe and calm stressful emotions while enhancing your mood.
- Cinnamon can be diffused to help stimulate mental energy and address feelings of fatigue or irritability. At the same time, you’ll experience a grounding, relaxing feel and help detoxify the air.
- Cinnamon bark oil is also effective in supporting a healthy immune system. Diffuse it during the colder months to help ward off any seasonal bugs that may be going around. You can add a few drops to a homemade chest rub or massage oil to help soothe congestion and coughing.
- For an all-natural way to keep your home smelling fresh and inviting? Cinnamon bark oil can be used to make a homemade air freshener or diffuser blend. Add a few drops of cinnamon essential oil to the water and enjoy the fresh, clean scent. Add a few drops of cinnamon bark oil to your diffuser and other scents like orange, lemon, or cloves. You’ll enjoy the warm, comforting smell while also benefiting from this essential oil’s grounding, relaxing effects.
Cinnamon bark Oil is a great natural cleaning agent. It has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it great for cleaning surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.
Cinnamon bark is also a great way to freshen up your home naturally. Add a few drops of essential oil to a spray bottle filled with water, and mist the solution around your home for a refreshingly clean scent.
- Cinnamon bark oil has antibacterial properties making it a safe, effective alternative for cleaning.
- Cinnamon bark oil is a non-toxic natural disinfectant with strong germicidal properties. Use it to clean your toilets, refrigerator, kitchen counters, doorknobs, and other surfaces. You can even use it to clean and disinfect your chopping boards.
- Cinnamon bark is also effective at removing stains. Cinnamon bark can help remove tough stains like grass and grease when used as a pre-treatment for laundry. Simply steep cinnamon bark in hot water for 30 minutes, add the stained clothing item, and launder as usual. You can also add a few drops of cinnamon essential oil to your favorite stain remover for an extra boost of cleaning power.
- Using this oil for aromatherapy, to scent your home, or to cleanse and purify your air, add a few drops of oil with water to a diffuser or a vaporizer.
What goes well with cinnamon essential oil?
ESSENTIAL OILS that BLEND WELL WITH CINNAMON, INCLUDe BERGAMOT, CARDAMOM, CLOVE, GINGER, NUTMEG, ORANGE, PEPPERMINT, ROSE, AND VANILLA.
04. Insect Repellent
Cinnamon bark oil is also effective at repelling insects because it contains a natural chemical called cinnamaldehyde. This naturally occurring substance is known to be an irritant to mosquitos and other insects, making them less likely to land on or bite humans.
To create a homemade insect repellent spray using cinnamon bark oil, add a few drops of the oil to a small spray bottle filled with water. Then, mist your skin with the mixture whenever you’re outdoors to keep bugs at bay.
Did you know that the scent of cinnamon oil can deter pesky household insects, such as black ants, mosquitoes, roaches, and flies?
Studies found that it may even be more effective at repelling mosquitos than the toxic chemical DEET. Spray or diffuse the oil around your home. You can also spray it over your mattresses and sheets to eliminate bed bugs.
- Can the cinnamon essential oil be ingested? The FDA recognizes cinnamon oil as safe for consumption when using a high-quality oil.
- *Pregnant and nursing women are especially advised not to use Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil without the medical advice of a physician, as this oil may cause embryotoxicity. For those with a pre-existing health condition, those taking prescription drugs, or those undergoing major surgery, it is advised to consult a medical practitioner before using this oil, as it may interact negatively with certain medications. It is recommended to avoid direct sunlight for up to 12 hours after using this oil.
- *Cinnamon essential oil is very potent and can cause contact dermatitis and burn, so please take caution and use it with a carrier oil; If irritation occurs, stop immediately.
Join my newsletter for the most recent recipes, tips, and inspiration! #nospam