This Fall, let’s explore beyond the traditional pumpkin spice latte and try a delicious caffeine-free version! Created by NY Times Best Selling Author Anthony William, this special twist on an iconic seasonal favorite will make you feel cozy.
This pumpkin spice latte is a delicious, caffeine-free solution for those who want to enjoy all the fall flavors without caffeine’s effects. This naturally sweetened drink has pumpkin purée and spice mix with milk, making it taste like your favorite seasonal espresso beverage!
So if you are a pumpkin spice latte enthusiast as I am, I recommend you try this recipe that is both delightful and simple to prepare.
Caffeine Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/4 cup – organic pumpkin puree
- 2 cups gluten-free oat, unsweetened almond, or light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup – 100% pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. – pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 tbsp. – coconut whip (for topping)
- 1 – 14 ounce – BPA-free can of coconut cream or whole fat coconut milk chilled in the refrigerator overnight.
- 2-3 tbsp. – unfiltered, raw organic honey or pure organic maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- Pinch of organic ground cinnamon
- First, combine the pumpkin puree, coconut milk, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Next, pour the mixture into a small pot and heat until warm on medium-high heat.
Add the contents from your cooking pot into your favorite mug. Then top your caffeine free pumpkin spice latte with Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream and a dash of spice. Cozy up and enjoy!
To make your Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream.
Chill your mixing bowl in the freezer for at least 10 minutes to make the Pumpkin Spice Latte coconut whip. After 10 minutes, remove from the freezer.
- Open the can of coconut milk and remove the thick cream on the top. Then, pour in the coconut water/milk.
- Then, using an electric mixer, beat the cream for two to three minutes or until you have achieved soft peaks. Add in the organic honey and mix for an additional two minutes.